I think I'm allowed to say this as much as I want {because this is my blog after all}...but, I truly have the most darling child. She is even darling at the dentist.
I note these events for obvious prosperities sake, but also so I can go back and read it when she's a teenager. I may need a few reminders. Hoping not, but you never know.
So back to our dentist visit.
This was Maggie's first dentist appointment. She wasn't so sure what to expect, but the playful waiting room was definitely an appealing start.
I can't say Maggie's smile started out this way {this was only because she saw me with the camera}, {just darling, I told you}. However, she was definitely unsure and very cautious about this strange man wanting her to sit in his orange chair.
Having big brother go first certainly alleviated some of her anxiety, but it was the "princess sparkles" that Dr. Garza offered to put on her teeth that made it all okay. After that, all of Maggie's uncertainty was a thing of the past. As I always say, it's the little things with Magpie.
Maggie, of course, picked the purple sunglasses and did everything she was instructed to do. Cooperation should be that child's middle name, everything was answered politely with a, "yesh" or "okay". She got a perfect score on her pearly whites, which was such a relief to me, seeing as how we have just finally broken the habit of clenching teeth during brushings.
And because of all that, darling girl got to pick out two prizes to take home...a princess wand and a giraffe {which is now her favorite animal...ever since our recent zoo visit when Mags saw the Daddy giraffe help feed the baby and then the Mommy "love" on the baby--it really made an impression on her}.
Okay, so back again in 6 months. Hoping she is as darling the second time around.




1 comment:
Oh so darling;)
Post a Comment