Monday, April 2, 2012

More Eggs


We are in serious prep mode for Easter around here.  We topped our already busy weekend off with the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday.

With it being the beginning of Spring Break for many local schools the crowd was semi-quiet.  Good news for my kids, who have deemed themselves the Easter Egg hoarders this year.  Maggie shared her "2 and Under" egg section with only a few other {very slow} toddlers.  The competition was slim this time as opposed to at her school hunt.  This made her happy.  And Jack had a small group of hunters in his "3 & 4" roped off area.  Which resulted in a very full Easter basket.  I'm sure it  didn't hurt that there is never a maximum egg rule and both of my kids were the oldest in their groups this year.

The kids had great fun {Jack had a super sweaty head to prove it}.  After collecting eggs we ate dinner on a very hot lawn and then called it an evening.  We had to get home in a hurry for our little potty training diva...more on that later!


Maggie arrived to the neighborhood Egg Hunt fully prepared...basket and sunglasses.



Who's ready to get some eggs?



But, before I let them run off I required one quick family picture.  It seems I was the only one who cared {not too mention it's proof that I am indeed pregnant}.  And yes, Jack belongs to the Cibula family not the Adams family.  Poor kid looks so washed out in that picture.  Obviously, not a framer.



Let the hunt begin....







And then it was time to sort through all of the Easter loot.  {check out Jack's basket--it was truly that full}




Did I mention Maggie was potty training?




No comments: