How happy am I to find out I'm not the only 30 something year old addicted to The Bachelor?


I spent a fabulous Monday evening with fellow fans, who happen to be great friends of mine too...top that. Dear Kristen, who I must note has a 3 1/2 month old, hosted a Bachelor Finale party. Can you say super Mom? Well, between the yummy eats, the wonderful company and, of course the 3 hour finale, it was a great evening. A very late night, but certainly great! I was feeling it this morning.
Pair one of my favorite shows with a group of girls gabbing about it and we definitely had fun. I could have done without the side conversations during show time...just kidding girls! We must have shushed each other and rewound at least a dozen times. Gotta love technology!
You will never hear me complaining about an excuse to have a girls night. So worth it and always well needed. Thanks Kristen for being the awesome host you are!
See you girls next season?
The only rule was...don't dress up. Cas and comfy. Hmm...who broke that rule?

2 comments:
I hope you're not talking about my $5.00 Old navy t-shirt, bedazzled in a Chinese factory. That's casual in my book. I'll break out my snowflake flannels next time.
It was fun!
Oh how I wish we lived in the same town!!!! We still have so many things in common, miss you so much!
Post a Comment