I couldn't resist the play on words. Forgive me. But, we really have been having a lot of fun in the snow around here...sledding, sliding, slinging. Hmm...anymore "sl"s?
It's been a big one--for these parts anyway ( and I THANK the Lord we still have electricity). We are now officially on a solid 3 days of school being closed which also means a solid 3 days of not going anywhere. So the snow is pretty much what we have relied on to keep us entertained. So much for returning to a "routine".
Although, our days have been filled with cold, wet, white fun, I would be lying if I didn't say, I'm just about on the verge of being over this snow thing. Cabin fever, anyone? Tomorrow might be the day that sends me over the edge. But, until that moment I will relish in the fun we've had thus far.
Happy Snow Days to all!







5 comments:
No fair, you stole my title. JK love the pictures. Hear you on the stir craziness, but remember when we would dream of snow days. Anyway it will melt, things will be ok and the memories are priceless. Thanks for sharing your beautiful children and their smiles.
Love the sledding pictures. Looks like you all had a big time playing in all the snow. Maggie's hat is precious!
Happy Snow Days to you! Now, let's get the kiddos back to school;)
~Erica
You got such perfect pictures! I just couldn't take the cold very long. We got cute ones of WK, but only when B was asleep. She didn't even venture out!
Save some of that stuff for us. Do I need to start buying snow toys?
great pics! I wish my kids were loving playing in it as much yours!
Post a Comment