Thankfully Jack got some great cousin time this weekend and both he and Maggie were crazy about every minute. Uncle Matt and Aunt Catlin, along with Whit and Larkin, spent the weekend with us. Jack referred to it as a "sleep over" with "Whit and Lawkin".
They were busy, in a wonderful way. Whit and Larkin greeted Jack at 8:00am in his room each morning (which he requested), played hard inside and outside with him, and even read his goodnight books to the sacked out boy.
I think if it were up to Jack, they would have moved in with us. And I can't leave out sweet Mags, she was nearly as enamoured as her big brother. Smiles and giggles consumed her all weekend long. Three playmates are always better than one.
I just love this picture. Look at that blurry image back there running as fast as he can to keep up with cousin Whit on his skateboard. Hilarious! He did this over and over again too. Did I mention he was worn out by bedtime?
The girly girls cheered on from the sidelines. Aren't they pretty in their pink? Mmm...I just love girls.
A cousin group picture--this was not easy to come by. Of course in every picture someone was not cooperating. Naturally, I chose to post the only picture where my kids are actually looking in the right direction. There are about 15 other out takes where this came from.
Another of my faves...Larkin reading bedtime stories to Jack. He was in "cousin" heaven.

No comments:
Post a Comment