What if your imaginary friend from childhood was your one true love?
This is the sentence that graced the cover of my most recent read. It was Sundays At Tiffanys by James Patterson. I was looking for a light hearted, feel good read and my Mom passed this on to me. And light hearted and feel good is exactly what it was.
I wouldn't say that I connected to it...I never had an imaginary friend, although I probably could have used one, being an only child and all. But it did remind me of a few things, like for one, how lucky I am to love my husband, and how there really are jerks in this world (and I am so thankful I didn't choose one), and following your heart isn't always a bad thing, and oh, how so bad I would love to take a trip to New York again soon!
This novel was a super easy read, I think I finished in less than a week (hence the reason it is tailgating my last book review). It definitely reminded me of a Lifetime or Hallmark movie and ironically, I just found out that they are/have made it into a Lifetime movie (not sure when it was published, therefore not sure if it's in movie form yet). But, if you are in to that kind of thing, this is definitely for you. And if you're not, I can't imagine anyone not smiling or getting a little giddy while reading it.
So, in the spirit of this novel...cheers to love and a very happy ending!


1 comment:
ha, everything I passed on to you is probably the opposite of a light-hearted read!! :) Hope you are able to get more reading in with these endless snow days!
Post a Comment