Well, Jack got his 'marshmallow world' Christmas evening and actually got to 'roll it around' the day after Christmas. It was just what he had been hoping for.
Mags even got a taste of the sweet snow. Last year, she was just a wee one when it snowed, so this year she really got a chance to check it out. I wouldn't go as far as to say, she enjoyed it, but she did get to experience it. She's got Momma's blood--that's the warm weather kind. She and I let the big boys do the "enjoying" while we watched on.

The snow was too packed the next morning to make a snowman, so Jack and Daddy opted for a snowball fight. Hence the reason Jack is running with that giddy grin and with one eye looking over his shoulder.

This was serious business...Jack had to contemplate his retaliation move.

This ought to do the trick.
Ready or not, here Jack comes!

And check out this snow bunny...like I said, she didn't exactly "enjoy" the snow per se, but she didn't really complain either. I think she was just soaking it in--that's generally how she handles new situations. And yes, that is saran wrap under her tushy--I had to keep the girl dry or she really would have been mad at me.

'Okay, this stuff doesn't even taste good...yuck! Mommy, I'm done with this snow experience thing.'
And of course, Daddy was there to rescue her, and all was well in Maggie's world again.

2 comments:
Aww, that last picture is precious! She's gazing into Daddy's eyes. Happy New Year!
Loving your snow bunny! Wasn't it the best gift?
Post a Comment