Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Maggie: 10 Months


Maggie Grace is 10 months old today! Yes, I said 10. Amazing, isn't it?

In honor of the double digits, I thought we would try something new to celebrate. Not to mention, very little has changed in the way of her Eat, Play, Sleep schedule-- tidbits here and there, but that should easily be covered below.

Mama's hip is where she is happiest--Mama's back is not so happy
An angel is disguise
Girly to the core, drama and all
Gets up from night time sleep and naps with a smile on her face and a giggle in her belly
Incredibly squishy in all the right places
Eats just about anything I put in front of her, but especially loves chicken and grapes

Gives me way too many dirty diapers a day--you know, the really bad kind
Rolls around her crib and often wakes on her belly
Afraid of strangers or possibly looking for an excuse for Mommy to hold her
Can find the beat to any music she hears and bops away
Expecting 3 more top teeth any day now--they are working their way through

Can't wait until bath time
Is quickly perfecting her sippy cup skills
Blue eyes that could melt your heart
Unusually content with being immobile
Likes to play Peek -A-Boo with her books over reading them
An amazing sleeper--thank you God and Babywise

I don't think we could possibly love her anymore, but then again, I thought the same thing last month. I don't know what this baby is doing to me but, she has a tight hold of my heart.

Happy 10 Months Magpie--you are our little piece of heaven!





4 comments:

Heather Dahlby said...

SO cute, Paula. I can't believe I still have not met her. She is just a beautiful little girl! Time goes so fast -- I still hope to hold her before she gets too grown up and is walking (or running!) away from me!! What a pretty girl.

(btw -- she's 10 mos -- you gotta include her in your blog header!)

The Cibulas said...

I promise Maggie has been in the works to be added for months! I'm on a wait list to get my blog updated. I admit my lack of computer savvy:)

Erin said...

she is a doll Paula...so sweet :)

The Harris Family said...

So cute- and growing so fast! Where does time go???