Jack attended his first Braves baseball game with Daddy this week. I wanted to go so bad, oh, did I want to go. But, I just knew it was too much for Maggie (there is that guilt thing again).
I really wanted to see the look on Jack's face, experience the wonder of one of my favorite past times with him, and take lots of pictures of that excited boy. But, instead I stayed home with the other love of my life. And we actually had a glorious afternoon and evening--just the girls.
Daddy and Jack made the trek down to the stadium for the 4:30 game and met the Heilman family (another reason I wanted to go). They had been waiting for just the right weather and game time, they finally got both. Daddy promised me lots of pictures and details. I got the details...for sure. The pictures?, well, I wasn't expecting much anyway. Especially when Clay asked if he could just take the "little camera". Oh well, I've managed to make the pictures in my mind.
Needless to say, the Braves won!, Jack had a blast, and was totally exhausted when he got home. He actually made it all 9 innings with a fill of Dippin' Dots, a hot dog, and peanuts. He came back with his first Braves hat, a tomahawk and wanted to save his "special" ticket and 1st Braves Game Pin "forever".
A few action shots, courtesy of Daddy, the biggest Braves fan in the house...

Looks like they had fun...even if I wasn't there:) There is always next season.

No comments:
Post a Comment