Anyway, I wanted to share the slide show from Lisa Russo with all of you. I am so pleased with the images of Maggie and especially surprised with how great the ones are of Jack. He was so happy and loving his little sis that day! I have a feeling I'll end up ordering as many of his images as I do of Maggie.
Also, my Gma and Mom were having a shift change that weekend and it just so worked out that we were able to get a photo of all 4 generations. Completely not planned, but such perfect timing. Pretty amazing, huh?
Well, turn up your speakers and enjoy the show. It does take a couple minutes to download the first time,but after that it's a breeze. Please tell me your favs. I'm going to have a VERY hard time choosing and I could use all the advice I can get...as always.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW...
http://www.lisarussophotography.com/Slideshow/Cibula/

7 comments:
Beautiful! I wish they were numbered so I describe which ones I like...I really like the second to last and the last picture in the show!
Also, the kissing pictures of J and Maggie:)
~E
I love them all. Such a happy family. You look like you are definitely in love with your littlest as is your oldest. My favorite is the one of the four generations.
those are fantastic...and i LOVE the "mothers" shots...what an amazing pic to have! And the Jack/Maggie shots are great too...the one of the four of you is perfect. Just buy them all :)
Oh -- I've been waiting for these! As usual, Lisa did an amazing job. It sure helps that you have such a beautiful, gorgeous family! Just fantastic. Treasured memories!! The family shot of all of you with Clay holding Jack is my total favorite.
Love all the pictures! You look soooo much like your mom! The one of the generations is my favorite!
Oh my gosh, beautiful! I love so many of them. I especially love the ones of Jack and Maggie. The family shot is another favorite of mine. These turned out so good!
Dear Paula
The first place I went to when the eye doctor said I could use the computer a little again was to your blog. IT WAS SO SPECIAL! I watched the Russo Photos
four times. God is good!
Love Grandma
Post a Comment