We both had a great time sitting on the foyer floor digging out spooky decor and finding places to put it throughout the house. I had to let a little of my Type A personality go when Jack wanted to 'help' hang the Halloween garland on the banister or put the witch almost on top of the Halloween sign, but again, so worth it.
It seems this year we're both really excited for the spooky holiday. Jack totally gets the idea of his costume and even made the decision as to what he wanted to be. He is extremely into his Halloween library (except for the 'scary' book which gives a haunting laugh at the end). And he asks daily when we will be going to the Pumpkin Patch. I think I'm lovin' 2 years old! So here's to spooky days ahead and all of tricks and treats they hold...
Jack and Daddy hung these skeletons from the tree in our front yard (but, only after Jack danced with all 6 of them). Oh, and the lack of pants is due to the fact we were sporting "big boy undies'--got to have quick access to the potty when the time comes:)
This might have been Jack's favorite part of decorating. He hung these Martha Stewart spider window clings all around our sun room windows. The best part...some windows have 5 or 6 and some have none. Again, my sweet 2 year old is helping me learn to just let some things go (and I'm actually enjoying it).

No comments:
Post a Comment