Saturday, February 14, 2009

Under The Big Top

What better way to spend Valentine's Day than Under the Big Top with the two boys I love most in the world...

We went on the floor before the show started to see the performers and animals up close. "Look Mommy, an elephant." The elephants were by far Jack's favorite!

This poor clown had to get behind us for the picture...Jack wasn't too sure what to think of him up close.

Jack is clinging on to Daddy for dear life..."please don't leave me here with this Circus crew".

Time for the show. Without even planning it, we got seats right next to the Miccas and the Witters. We all bought our tickets at the door and somehow ended up right next to one another. We couldn't have planned it if we had tried!

Jack's favorite act of the day! Once we got to our seats, Jack was in awe of the show. He LOVED it! He definitely preferred the view from his seat as opposed to up close on the Circus floor.

We followed our Circus morning with a long and well needed nap. I don't know who was more tired by the end of the show, Jack or Clay and I. Valentine's evening was topped off with a very unromantic dinner at a local deli. Clay and I decided to make this a "Jack Day" since we are off to Costa Rica next week. After all, Jack is the love of our lives...who better to spend 'love day' with!


Posted by Picasa



1 comment:

The Fokens Family said...

I LOVE the picture with the clown. I'm surprised Jack even let you get that close!!
How much fun!
~E