Okay, so I realize the official first day of Spring is not for another 2 and half weeks, but it's never too early to get started, right?. My first item on my list was...the blog. I figured it needed a little sprucing up for a new season. I wish I could claim that my computer savvy self did it, but unfortunately I can't. I actually found a great website through a friend of a friend that does it for you--
loudmouthlogos.blogspot.com. You choose from their 10 blog designs and then personalize it from there! They were awesome and answered my million questions before we got started. Once it was complete I had another few questions and then
WAH LAH...here it is! So, what do yo think? I would love your thoughts.
My next item on my spring cleaning list is my closet. I try to complete this task after the end of each season...out with the old and in with the new! Although, I'm not really looking forward it. (Except for the "in with the new" part!)
No comments:
Post a Comment