Today Jack had his
It was as follows:
1. more teeth...we got 2 on the bottom 4 months ago...where are the rest?
2. bigger feet...I sure hope they catch up with his body this month
3. a slimmer waist line...with all of this crawling, surely that's not too much to ask for
4. creative mobility...he is pulling up on everything, but I wouldn't mind a little cruising
5. restful naps...since crawling, they are far and few between and he NEEDS them
6. no ear infections or colds...wouldn't that be nice?, just for 1 winter month
7. baby sign language...we've been working with him, but no response yet
8. an utter of the word "mama"...with meaning
9. and of course more of the same...lots of smiles, giggles, crawling, and playing hard
2. bigger feet...I sure hope they catch up with his body this month
3. a slimmer waist line...with all of this crawling, surely that's not too much to ask for
4. creative mobility...he is pulling up on everything, but I wouldn't mind a little cruising
5. restful naps...since crawling, they are far and few between and he NEEDS them
6. no ear infections or colds...wouldn't that be nice?, just for 1 winter month
7. baby sign language...we've been working with him, but no response yet
8. an utter of the word "mama"...with meaning
9. and of course more of the same...lots of smiles, giggles, crawling, and playing hard
Now for the update...
1. We have MORE teeth! 4 new ones pushing through on top! Talk about pain and whining!
2. Unfortunately, his feet are still growing at a snail's pace...maybe next month.
3. I have recieved 3 comments in the past week about how is getting longer and leaner. I still think that his waistline is rather plump though. Must be true though...statistics don't lie.
4. Jack is doing a little semi-cruising. He travels around his music table while shuffling his feet. Unfortunatley, we've removed all of our coffee tables, so he doesn't have much to practice on. Maybe the couch?
5. Ahhh...naps! Much better! He actually lays down and stays down when I put him in the crib now. And since teething, naps have extended close to 2 hours some days....those pearly whites wear him out.
6. So far (fingers crossed) no colds or ear infections. However, we did get a nasty stomach bug. I should have been more specific on that wish....I meant NO illnesses!
7. No baby sign language yet. But, he does wave , clap his hands, try to imitate The Itsy Bitsy Spider, and attempt high fives with daddy.
8. Of course no "mama" yet. But, we've got "DUCK"...go figure!
9. And YES! Lots of playing , smiling, laughing, and enjoying life! LOVE this baby!
Jack still has a little time before his 10 month birthday to finish up his list. However, Mommy thinks he has done a fabulous job so far. Keep up the good work, little buddy!

1 comment:
Thanks for your sweet email. We can't wait to see you soon. Jack is growing up! Happy 9 1/2 months!
Post a Comment