Hoppy Easter! The reason for this holiday fills me with so much emotion and always reminds how grateful I am for my family and faith.
This year was a double dose of happiness. Not only did we actually get to attend Mass but Daddy's birthday also fell on Easter. Try squeezing that all into one Holy Day. I admit, we had to celebrate all weekend to squeeze in our traditions.
And speaking of traditions, I'd like to give kudos to myself for a getting a teenage boy to still dye eggs with us. I can't lie, he was reluctant, but once he got going he was all in.
Check out this Chinese Easter egg. If I remember correctly, this one was for his littlest sister and all that mumbo jumbo says, "Big Lu".
We stepped up our game this year and added this spinning egg decorator. This kids gawfed at me when I brought it out...'so babyish'. Within minutes they were all waiting their turn. Who is laughing now?
So grateful for this crew on Easter Sunday.
{In case you are wondering...I think she didn't like her outfit or something...still grateful for this little love of mine though}
And Grandma too!
Hope your day was filled with love, family, and faith.
Happy Birthday Daddy! We loved celebrating you too!


















No comments:
Post a Comment