Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Lucky

No, we aren't Irish.  But we sure are feeling LUCKY this St. Patrick's Day.  Lucky to be in school, lucky to have our teachers, lucky to have one another, lucky to be well, and lucky to see some sort of normalcy on the horizon.  And to me, that is a reason to celebrate.

We charmed our teachers with a pinch of green treats.  I filled these cute boxes {from the $1 store} with all things green.  Green TicTacs, green gum, green peppermints and even a bar of adorable St Patrick's soap {found at Marshalls}. 

 

The kids humored me and built a trap for the leprechaun.  They might not admit it, but they had a lot of fun.  Not to mention they knew it would be a sure fire way to make sure "he" showed up the next day. And I guess I should note, they know "he" is actually me.



It worked!  We didn't catch him, but he left us a table full of treats.


That silly leprechaun even left a scavenger hunt for us and a trail of clovers.






I'm lucky to have all my little ones.  But especially this little one who still celebrates like she believes. Nice to know I haven't "embarrassed" her yet.  




No comments: