Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Six Feet Apart Santa

Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would be sitting six feet apart from Santa.  But Lord knows, 2020 has been full of all kinds of things I could have never dreamt of.

So our Santa visit looked a little different this year.  And although I am down to one believer and a dog, I will never give up this tradition.

Nothing says welcome to the Christmas Season like a visit to see this jolly ol' soul.


The two bigs appeased me and went through the motions of sharing their wishes and littlest Lu enjoyed every minute like a true believer.


Shelton was so enamored with Santa that even he couldn't resist a little Christmas love.



And then he immediately took his rightful position back by his beloved children.  I have never seen a dog love his family as much as this big guy does.  The feeling is 100% mutual.



Maggie gently reminded me to snag a photo of their Christmas lists, as Santa always keeps them.  For some reason she thinks I need a copy too. 😉.  Not to mention these are keepers if only for nostalgia's sake.

Lucy's 2020 list...


Maggie's 2020 list...


And Jack's is a verbal list of gift cards and of course, a few Lego sets that he already knows his Grandma will take care of.

Happy December!  Tis' The Season!




No comments: