It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. I have never been more ready to pull out the Christmas decor, start wrapping gifts, and celebrating the season than I am this year.
We aren't off to a bad start.
We have the fresh greenery {inside and out} and stockings hung. Next up Christmas trees and table decor.

Clarence is back from the North Pole! And he is bringing lots of giggles and smiles with him.
And we've even knocked out teacher gifts and classmate presents. I found these monogrammed cheese boards on sale on PotteryBarn and snatched them up. We tied up an Amazon gift card {because who doesn't love Amazon} and they are ready to go. Now if we can just stay in school until break. Fingers crossed.
For classmates, we packaged these adorable Christmas face masks. My girls are super into face masks these days. Prime Amazon find. Im so glad I grabbed them when I did because shipping is s....l...o...w.
Maggie wasn't too worried about the boys in her class. {I mean 5th grade boys are kind of gross and it would be "embarrassing" to give them a gift.} But innocent Lucy still appreciates the boys. So she decided to give them wind up Christmas characters as a way to spread Holiday Cheer. Another Amazon find and they are pretty cute. And work to boot.
Next up finish gift wrapping, yes, my shopping is complete {one of the perks to Covid and having way too much time on my hands} and also finalize decorating.
Christmas can't come soon enough this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment