Saturday, March 10, 2018

Star Struck

If you know me, you know I am a serious Blake Shelton fan.  This gal loves some country music.  So as soon as I heard he was coming in town, I was in line {on my computer} for coveted tickets.



Lucky for me, I had a few friends who up for a honky tonking night.  With our VIP tickets, Blake gave us these souvenir hats, incredible seats, and a chance to attend a Q & A session with him.  Amazing!




And least I not mention, we were able to sit in Blake's Voice chair on top of all that.



But the best part of the evening, was for sure this....{I have my fingers crossed this video plays for you}


Yes!  This really happened!  Blake said my name and talked to me.  Talk about star struck!  I was seriously weak in the knees ya'll.  

This country gals year has been made!  xoxo Blake, from your biggest fan




No comments: