Saturday, March 3, 2018

My Little Baller

And just like that another season of basketball ends.  I regret to say, I didn't get any pictures of Jack's season. Boo hoo!  I had a handful of fun Mom's on the sidelines with me at every game and just let the season slip away. Shame on me.  It was a super fun season though.

However, I did remember to grab my camera for Lucy's last game.  Although, I didn't get one actual picture of her playing, I did take it to the post party.  I mean you get the just of her absolute cuteness in her sports gear, right?

As I've mentioned, Lucy doesn't know the meaning of an off season.  As we were closing out basketball, she was already attending baseball practice.  This girl keeps our weekends busy.

Lu had the darling basketball team with a couple dear friends and two fabulous coaches.  One being her Daddy and the other being one of our sweetest family friends.




Coach Meredith is seriously the BEST...and I'm not just saying that because our families love to hang together.  Lucy had a great experience and is already looking forward to the next season of b-ball.



The little players took home some serious swag.  The initial plan was to put the vinyl names and numbers on these mini basketballs.  Well, the best laid plans....

They would not stick as hard as I tried.  I've never had issues with sports balls before...there is always a first.  Meredith and I opted to go with paint pens instead, but I found myself sitting here with 10 ballers names and  jersey numbers in vinyl.  I just could not let those go to waste.

After a bit of research, I found these great water bottles on Amazon for a steal.  I wanted all white {you know how I love a color scheme}, but there was an order limit on white.  Ugh!  So it was pink for the girls and black for the boys.

They turned out super cute and I'm hoping it's something they can use for whatever court or field calls them next.




We are off to baseball practice now.  Seriously...this never ends...


No comments: