Monday, March 5, 2018

If I had A $100

The 100th Day of School is here!  Sadly, it's looking like 4th grade and 2nd grade don't do too much to celebrate the occasion.  Why do my littles have to grow up?  What happened to baby powder in the hair, little old lady dresses, and a cane?  Time goes too fast.

Even Pre-K took it easy on the "holiday".  I guess they save the big celebration for next year.  I can't wait to be back in Kindergarten...my favorite grade!  But, until then, I'll have to suffice with this little gem...



Yes, if you read like a Preschool teacher, you got it right.... Lucy would buy a GIANT BOW if she had $100.

I mean come on, that is a girl after my heart!  How did I ever get so blessed?  Yum!  I sure do love that little cherry on top!  From basketball to bows-she's one of a kind.


No comments: