Friday, September 29, 2017

Kick Your Boots Up

I confess, not much excites me more than good country music and my cowgirl boots.  Unfortunately, my hubby doesn't exactly share the same sentiment with me.  So poor guy gets drug around to concerts on occasion {hence Blake Shelton last year}.

In an effort to appeal to his "good times" side, I thought it would be nice of me to jazz up our most recent country concert night.  So thoughtful of me, right?

So we grabbed a few fun couples with included cousins and friends, rented a party bus, and dined on good ol' BBQ before the show.  Now, Thomas Rhett and Old Dominion may not be his favorite performers {although they are mine right behind Blake}, but no one can deny boot scootin' good times did occur.




So much fun!  Can we do it again?

And we kind of did.  This time I spared Clay.  {so thoughtful of me again, right?} And we made a girls night out of an epic Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood show.  Oh wow, can you say High School Memories?!?



It was amazing!  And so much fun to kick my boots up with these fun ladies!  I have literally been stalking my Live Nation App to see which country super star will be rolling into town next!

I think I want to be a cowgirl when I grow up...


No comments: