My darling Grandma {known as GG to the kids} made a stop to visit us on her way to the sunshine state. Yes, my 81 year old Grandma still makes the trek from Kentucky to Florida via car. She's amazing {and crazy} like that. I sure do love that lady.
Before she could even get her bags in the house these two girls of mine were begging GG for some kitchen time. There is not much that makes them happier than baking in the kitchen with her.
But the best part may just be what the girls wanted to bake. Get ready for it...
Yes! Poop Emojis! As you can imagine, my Grandma hardly knows what an emoji is and would be pretty much mortified to know there was a "poop" one at that! So before I could even explain, innocent GG exclaimed, "oh what cute little mountains". I winked at the girls and from there we referred to the brownies as mountains. Shew!
Lots of brown gooey licking and messes quickly followed. Yum!
Happy kitchen memories seem to be the mantra with this lovely lady. I am so lucky God gave her to us.







No comments:
Post a Comment