The first toot goes to Jack for determination. Jack graduated with his second degree brown belt this Saturday. He's been up to this for 5 years now. Never did I think, when we started this little venture way back when, that he would still be at it. And on his way to a black belt at that!
I am über proud of his commitment, hardwork and determination. Way to go Monkey J! And a giant congrats from your adoring Mommy.
I assure you Jack was feeling mighty accomplished here despite his body language...he was just totally over the pictures by this point. But I had to get at least one with that new belt on...amazing!
So my second toot is for total cuteness. Brace yourself for this. Just as I didn't imagine being in karate for 5 straight running years, I never expected one of my daughters to be playing t-ball. But, I totally love it!
I mean just look at this girl. She can go from a pink glittering tutu to this. She never stops amazing me and I adore her for that.
When Lucy is not chatting it up with her girlfriends on the field, she truly is a focused ball player. Which I'd have to say is another toot for her considering our family's history with t-ball.
Lucy got two hits to the outfield at her first game of the season. Way to go Lulu!
She ROCKED the bases with her pink helmet and cleats. She had begged for a bow {which is another reason I adore this pink princess} and I vow to make it work for the next game despite the challenges her hat and hemet create.
Another Super Saturday down and I am tooting horns all the way to bed tonight. So proud of these kiddos!














No comments:
Post a Comment