Friday, March 17, 2017

Lucky Morning

Top O' The Mornin' to Ya!

I wasn't here this morning to see my little's faces at breakfast, I was already at school co-chairing Teacher Appreciation Week, but that is another post in itself.  However, there was no way I was letting them think the leprechaun had forgotten about the Cibulas due to Mommy's exhausting commitment.

So Jack, Maggie, and Lucy woke up to a much deserved spirited breakfast.  And by the accounts I received, it sounds like they were all feeling mighty lucky this St. Patrick's Day morning.








Those cuties were properly dressed in green when they came by to wish my a lucky morning in the Teacher Appreciation Week room...oh, how I wanted to pinch those sweet cheeks!  Nothing like a week of absence to make the heart grow fonder.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to Ya!  Off to put this worn out volunteer to bed.


No comments: