Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Something to Cheer About

All three of my kids are extremely happy with their teachers, friends, and the start of the school year.  And {on a slightly more important note}, so am I.

I'm telling you we ROCKED the teacher placement this year.  If you ask me that is something to CHEER about.  Perfect matches for all three kiddos.  I love when that happens.

I'm such a sucker for teachers {especially elementary ones}, that I just had to let them know how happy the Cibula fam is with the start of 1st and 3rd grade.  

On one of my Target errand days, I grabbed the teachers their fave beverage and added a little note.  I hope it brings lots of sunshine and gratitude their way this first month of school.  

There's nothing like a teacher's throat after the first few weeks of school.



And on a slightly unrelated note, I might as well explain my sporadic blogging here lately.  We are getting the entire interior of the house painted....eeek....and so exciting!

I'm actually lucky I have a computer right not...it was covered with a  drop cloth earlier today.

I'll be back when this house returns to some normalcy.  Ta-ta for now.


No comments: