This month of love has got me giddy with excitement. I just adore showing all our friends, family, and, of course our, teachers how much we LOVE them. Not too mention the touches of pink and red all throughout the house bring a smile to my face during theses dreary winter days.
I just had to share these $3 goodies I put together to send some X's and O's our teachers way.
In case I haven't mentioned it, I am a huge Tuesday Morning fan. I never know what kind of treasures I am going to find in there. When it comes to birthday parties, it one of my must stops.
When I found a package of 9 Valentine mason jar toppers for .99 cents, I had to jump on it {even though it was the beginning of January}. I mean can they be any cuter? I'm thinking that you could totally paint a regular lid with acrylic paint and drill a hole in it if you can't find these.
I grabbed a bag of stripy straws from the dollar section at Target and assembled the jars. I just so happen to have a plethora of mason jars on hand for various reasons.
I couldn't stop there, I knew I had to think of something special to put inside. And it had to be something to drink, it had to be a cold beverage, and preferably it needed to be pink or red.
It finally came to me...pink lemonade! These individual packets were perfect and I found a box of 8 at Target for around $4.00. When I spotted these ice cubes at the Dollar Store {another fan fave} I knew the pink and red ones would be a perfect addition.
I placed it all in the jar and added a bit of red crinkle paper to the bottom.
Then I tied a cute tag with Valentine ribbon {again from the Dollar Store} and here is the finished product.
Surely the teachers will feel the LOVE with this cuteness.
I'll be back with the kid's Valentines for their classmates. Naturally they all three chose something different.
Spreading the love one gift at a time...





No comments:
Post a Comment