Friday, January 22, 2016

Party Pictures...Seriously!

Oh my stars!  If you people only knew what I have been through to get a hold of the pictures from Maggie's 6th birthday party you just might fall over.

It has been 10 weeks and 4 days since Maggie's party, but who's counting?  And I JUST got my hands on these images.  And that was only after repeated emails, stalking phone calls, and finally a nasty little tell off on my part.

I really try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but seriously this was Ridiculous, with a capital R. Lie after lie after, run around after run around.  Ewww...I was spitting nails.

But, that is all over.  Needless to say, I won't be recommending this photographer, but I will share some of the pictures and the details of Maggie's party.  If I can remember...

And I must note the pictures were near awful.  The few I had on my camera were a million times better than the professional ones.  I mean I'm just going to call myself a photographer and open up a business.  Apparently anyone can.

So for organizations sake {because Lord knows we won't be looking in January 2016 archives for Maggie's November 2015 birthday party}, I am going to put this well over due post back in November.

Just click the link to check it out...

Maggie's 6th Birthday Butterfly Garden  

and just in case that doesn't work...

http://thecibulas.blogspot.com/2015/11/maggies-butterfly-garden.html

A few flowers and butterflies might actually do you well this cold drizzly January day.  Always here to spread a little sunshine:)


No comments: