So the girls and I laid low, managed to have a playdate everyday, and made our first visit to Build A Bear. And although everyday of the week was in someway picture worthy, I only managed to drag my camera out for the latter.
We joined the Micca crew {who were all enjoying a Fall Break} at the local mall. My kids were in complete awe of a mall. I can name maybe twice that they've actually been. It seems I've been depriving them because their eyes were bulging around every corner we turned.
I had no idea what to expect in the building a bear process except that I was sure it would be an expensive playdate. But the girls had a grand time and we figured it out as we went.
The first step was picking out our animals.
Oh the decisions...
Maggie was pretty quick to pick out Belle's Palace Pet {an adorable doggie}. Once Maggie had decided Lucy was right behind her with her choice of Sleeping Beauty's Palace pet {a pink cat}.
After the animals were stuffed with love and a heart to boot, it was bath time.
This was very possibly Lucy's favorite part. She even opted out of dressing her pet so she could continue to bathe her. One less tutu dress to purchase.
We obtained a birth certificate for both animals after Maggie had dressed her little pup in the finest and fluffiest tutu she could find. I offered one last time for Lu to dress her kitty, but she was having none of it.
I was pleasantly surprised when the group snuggled in together with their new friends for a picture.
We followed that with the mall indoor playground. Who knew such a thing existed.
And then lunch and, of course, the carousel ride. Twice.
Since our exciting day, that dog and cat have gone everywhere with us {and trust me they are not small}. Maggie's Teacup {as she calls her} even dines with us and has her own place setting.
Fall break success!







1 comment:
Cute! Lucy looks so much like Maggie in that first picture.
Post a Comment