Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Safari Camp

Jack kicked off his Spring Break week with a day at the Zoo Safari Camp.  I couldn't resist sharing this photo of him as he prepared for the wild adventures that awaited him.



Not one detail was forgotten.  His pockets were loaded with a mini notebook, a pen, field tools, and a compass, among other things.  He insisted on a water bottle with a strap because, you know, that's what real adventurers do.

If only I could have shadowed his day.  Instead I got the generic "it was great and everything was my favorite" answer when I picked him up.  I plan on sneaking in his room and flipping through that notebook when he finally peels that vest off {which may be never}.

Regardless, I have to assume he thoroughly enjoyed his day.  He's already preparing his backpack for Gorilla day later in the week.  Until then I get to enjoy some much anticipated quality time with my wild man.

We are loving Spring Break.






No comments: