It was wonderful, she didn't even cry this time. Or refuse to participate for fear of losing the opportunity to climb back in the womb. No, she was just happy to see me with that precious Maggie grin that melts my heart.
She did, however, refuse to take her coat off that she was still wearing from her earlier egg hunt. One of my biggest pet peeves. That is...a coat in the classroom...I think it stems from my teaching days and I just can't seem to let it go.
But, all in all it was a sweet little celebration with my most darling Magpie. I tend to let these events linger longer for I know all too well they will come and go.
Thank you for letting me celebrate with you my sweet Honey Bunny!
We are heading to Florida for Easter this year. A first for us. I'm off to help the Easter Bunny pack!





No comments:
Post a Comment