My little trio woke up Easter morning wide eyed and bushy tailed. Jack had kindly reminded me the night before how the "Easter Bunny hides the baskets and leaves notes". Apparently there was no wiggle room for this one...even on vacation.
So as any good Easter Bunny would do, he followed through with his tradition. Before I could even brush my teeth or even turn my camera on for that matter, all three baskets had been found. It seems big brother was feeling extremely helpful this Easter Sunday.
Either way, all three kiddos were very happy. And you'll just have to take my word on that because in all the madness we are lacking pictures.
With the anticipation of finding the Easters Bunny's eggs sprinkled on the lawn, Easter is hands down the easiest Sunday I have getting Jack, Maggie, and Lucy dressed before Mass.
Once that was done, the hunt began...
It was just as fun a second time around. And this time there was no sand to contend with.
I rounded those cuties up and took a few pictures in their Easter best before we went to Mass to celebrate the real reason for the day.
I will have no problem remembering this was our "Easter in Florida" when I look back at this family picture. Apparently we all could have used a nice pair of shades.
I think it best if I end the post with this preciousness...
Happy Easter Friends! How blessed we are.






No comments:
Post a Comment