Sunday, November 17, 2013

Boys Weekend


Jack, Daddy, and Cosby went camping this weekend.  I'm not a big camper {bet you never would have guessed that}.  Not to mention, it was a much needed boys trip.  Nothing like a bit of bonding while you are toughing it out in the wilderness {although I did become privy to that fact that they found a Waffle House this morning...hmm}.

And since Jack wants to be an "explorer" when he grows up {yep, that's his new life's ambition} this was a dream come true for him.  I found proof of his exploring abilities when he came home with the same under garments he left in and mud ridden shoes. I would say that this was an adventure of a lifetime for my boy.

Clay sent me a few iphone photos as the trip unfolded.  I was perfectly content vicariously living each moment under my cozy roof with the girls.

However, I couldn't resist documenting this little adventure of theirs, despite the quality of the images. I think Jack would appreciate that, especially when he is a famous explorer one day {wink wink}.







My favorite...off to bed in the tent.  Better them than me.




If I know Cosby, he was not a happy camper in the rain.





And what else should us girls do while the boys are away?  Why, of course, shop with Grandma. Happily, we got a lot of Christmas shopping in...soooo close to completion!  Yay!
{yet, another iphone picture..not a big fan of either my phone or my abilities with it}





No comments: