Monday, May 13, 2013

Mommy's Day


There is nothing stronger than a Mother's love.  And there is nothing sweeter than being loved back and honored.

When my precious cutie pies showered me with snuggles, love, and kisses this Mother's Day I could have called it a day {especially after the turbulent preceding "M" day} .  Honestly, there was nothing else I could have asked for...I adore my trio.  But they lovingly had more in store...


From Maggie: a too cute bag to "put lots of fings in" {straight from the mouth of my darling 3 year old}.  I don't know about you, but this took me a second.  At first glance, I was like, 'a L and an E'?...huh?  Then I got it.  Oh...LOVE, duh...made by her sweet little hands and tootsies.





And from Jack:  this melt my heart letter {good thing it's not his heart melting because it seems I'm in the middle of it} and these thoughtful coupons.  My favorite being, "help Maggie git dresd".  I'm sure his teacher questioned the possibility of slave labor going on in our house.  But, in true Jack fashion, he is always there to take on Daddy's role or give me a helping hand with his littles.  Amazing, isn't he?

Excuse my slightly sentimental side, but I have been adoring my little ones lately. Not that I don't always, but the past few weeks have offered moments of regrouping and spending quality time with one another.  I found this years Mother's Day to be our culminating event.

And how could I not be sentimental.  Look at all I have been blessed with...three healthy happy children.  And for the most part...pretty perfect.



I am amazed on a daily basis how much these three love one another.  There is no greater gift Clay and I could have given them than one another.



To the one who made me a Mother for the first time...I love you Jack!



And to the one who has shown me the joys {and drama} of having a girl...I love you Maggie!



And to my cherry on top, my little fire cracker, and our Super Baby...I love you Lucy!



And to my Mother, thank you for all you do for us, thank you for loving my little ones like none other,  and thank you for being just down the road to celebrate the big days and the every days with us.  We love you!



Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mommy's out there who inspire, support, and celebrate all that comes with the job.  Aren't we so lucky...and so so tired!





No comments: