Monday, August 6, 2012

Vroom Vroom, Lucas is 2!


Look who is two....our beloved Micca family's car loving boy.  Where did the time go?  It is nearly impossible for me to believe that Lucas is two.  I can only imagine how Cristina must feel.  Our August babies will surely be co-partying one day, just as our April babies have!

Until then, little Lucas  celebrated pit stop style with a fabulous race car party.  It was right up his alley race track.  I have truly never seen a boy so obsessed with "vroom vrooms" as this guy.  And as always, his Mommy pulled off another adorable celebration.  See why I like to co-party with her?


I have recently found myself loving this red and aqua color combo.  And when I saw Lucas's party, it went straight to the top of my color list.  Isn't it great?



How fun is this?  These are chocolate candies.  When the kids finally figured that out this tray was empty well before the checker flag was waved.



Jack really got in to the play on words with the labeled food.  He wanted to know what everything was called and exactly what it meant.  His favorite were the "spare tires" which were mini chocolate doughnuts {mine too...those things are dangerous}.




The pool party aspect of Lucas's day was touch and go with the stormy skies.  My kids were so bummed.  But, the Corvette car wash made up for that ten fold.  Lucas's Daddy is an avid car lover too, so when the kids got a chance to polish up his rides, I could hardly get them away.  Jack even asked if he could wash my car when we got home.  Now if I can just get him to take out the trash, cook dinner, do the laundry...



Look at this happy birthday boy!  Who said anything about terrible 2's?  I'm thinking he has a pretty terrific year ahead of him.



Did I say the car wash was my kid's favorite?  Okay, I must have forgotten about the cupcakes.  We all know that that always wins the race for these two.

Happy Birthday Lucas!  Celebrating with you was 1st place for us!





No comments: