Yes, new baby girl has a name. After much debate and going back and forth and all around, we have finalized our decision. I hope you love it as much as we do. And if not, just pretend.
Lucille Elizabeth Cibula
"Lucy"
And yes, she also has a room. I say that with an enormous exhale. All kids are settled. {insert another enormous exhale}. Jack {and all of his loot} are settled in his new room. Maggie's room is complete {as you saw a few posts back} and new baby girl has all of her furniture assembled and in place in her new room.
In an effort to give Lucy her own nursery while still using our previous girl bedding, we changed the wall color and she has bead board. It is absolutely divine. Now we wait on letters for her wall, her window treatments from the seamstress, and pictures to be hung. It's coming together.
This is only a small sneak a peek. Clearly there is still work to be done.
And finally, she almost has a birthdate. The plan was to schedule it at my last doctor's appointment. And while my Dr was ready, I wasn't. Or actually I was with my own date in mind, but Dr Carroll had a conflict {a vacation}. She offered me the day before and if I tell you why I didn't accept, you might laugh. Since I can't readily defend myself on this blog, we will leave it at that. So the current status is Dr Carroll is going to try to adjust her travel plans, possibly deliver Lucy the morning of her departure and all will be well. We will revisit this issue at my next appointment. So that's why she only almost has a birthdate.
And in other news, I am almost 6 months pregnant. And the house is soooo close. We keep on truckin'...



3 comments:
YAY!!! Love me some Lucy! And the monogram is ADORABLE.
I can't wait to meet our precious Lucy. I'm still pincing myself that we really
have 3 granddaughters. Jack looks so proud in his graduation pictures. A lot of
milestones have been met and looking forward to more.
I'm just catching up on the blog and loving her name. Lucy Elizabeth is perfect and goes so well with Maggie and Jack. Congrats on choosing a name! Let the monogramming begin!
Post a Comment