Look who I got to have breakfast with this morning...
Getting downstairs for breakfast seems to require prep work these days on Maggie's part. This morning proved no different. It started with the Minnie Mouse hat...
then the purple tutu,
...followed by the, "I want my Belle fork", demand as her final accessory. {someone has recently realized they are two at my house}
And don't think for a minute big brother doesn't dress the part. This morning?...Batman jammies, a cape {velcroed to the back}, Toy Story slippers, and Batman undies. And it all must be "just so".
I am one lucky Momma with two fancy kids. What a lovely breakfast date I started my day with.





4 comments:
You need to get the Fancy Nancy books for Miss Maggie! She will love them. Grace and Lily read them over and over. They teach great vocabulary too. I have some great pictures of the outfits they put together. Choose your battles wisely, it only gets more demanding from here.
What a fun breakfast! They sure look cute!
So cute and fun! :) She is changing so much...such a big girl!
They are precious!
Post a Comment