Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Someone Loves The Construction...


...and it is not me.


Okay, I love the fact that we are making progress {which I will show you some pictures soon}, but I am not loving the constant hammering in my head, the contractors needing to "see me for just a minute",  and all of the decisions.  My head might implode if I have to pick out one more outlet location, shingle shape, or plumbing fixture.

But, enough about me, now on to the one who loves it.  Or at least loves the mess it has made on our property.


Batman and Robin were perfect candidates to play in the sand pile with Jack.  Have I mentioned lately his new obsession with Batman?  Superman runs a close second. Hence his birthday party theme.



As if the sand wasn't messy enough on its own, Jack decided to add water.  You should have seen the trail through my house.  "Jack use the mud room!" followed by, "Oh yea, I forgot".



Even the construction trash can has appeal.  I promise it was clean.  Well, as clean as a trash can can be.



I think a video camera would have been more appropriate.  Love this kid's imagination.  This is my 'I can play alone, no problem', kid.





No comments: