Friday, March 23, 2012

Mystery Reader ???


Get ready for something so super cute...Daddy was Jack's Mystery Reader at school on Thursday.  And as cute as I think Daddy is, it was Jack who won the "so super cute" award.

This is how it went down in classroom D11...


While Clay and I walked in the classroom, Mrs.Mary had all the kids hold there heads down and keep their eyes clsoed super tight. No peeking.  I soon found out that Jack was completely clueless.



The mystery has been solved...Jack's Daddy is the Mystery Reader!
The moment Jack opened his eyes was priceless.  He almost look disoriented, completely confused, shocked, and elated all at the same time.  He made a beeline right for his Daddy and climbed straight into his arms.  Still not uttering a word.  It was the sincerest form of a happy surprise.  Melt my heart.



It  didn't take Jack long to settle right in and become the star of the show right by his Daddy's side.  His first book of choice, Toy Story, naturally.



And how sweet was Jack to let his friend's pick Curious George's Easter out of the bag?  At least four more books followed.  Jack was a proud boy.  {I sure do love being on the other side of the classroom.}



And no mystery is complete without a picture of my two favorite four year olds and the Mystery Reader himself.





2 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

SO,SO CUTE! I love the look of pride on J's face. It really is a joy on this side of things.

Tanya said...

This is so sweet! Jack's reaction is precious.