Okay..I just couldn't wait to share a few pictures from Maggie's 1st Birthday party. We celebrated this past Saturday with a turkey theme for our very own "little turkey". EVERYTHING was turkey around our house and I think it turned out pretty cute. With Maggie being a November baby, it just seemed fitting. Maggie had fun turning one, Jack loved all of the action, and I finally let out a deep breath. It's been a long month of planning.
We did have a professional photographer at the party, one less thing for me to do and more time to enjoy myself. However, I haven't received the "good"pictures from her yet. So here are a few from my camera to hold you over. The Big Birthday post will come soon, I promise...
3 comments:
What a cute theme! I have a great pic to share of your little turkey!
These are precious, Paula! Happy Birthday to Mags!
That picture of Maggie in the middle of her gifts makes my heart soar. What a beautiful little girl and she's mine too!
Post a Comment