
I finally took my camera to Maggie's Wednesday Gym Class and got some pictures! She has been a student of Gym Class for a month now so it was about time.
Okay, let me just say this girl loves getting out of the house for her class. After keeping her quarantined for nearly the first 5 months of her life, I know she is thrilled to know there is life outside of her nursery walls. Not to mention, I love my Mommy and Mags time.
I've yet to determine what fascinates her more about Gym. It's either the other babies or the balls. She literally cackles at the sight of little ones her size. And trust me, there are plenty of them all around. She has also been known to let a few squeals/whines out when she can't get to the ball she wants. She prefers to have a ball in hand, or better yet, in mouth the entire class.
With her not being mobile yet, we are limited in some of the obstacles (no complaints here). However, since starting class, I've noticed a few lunges on her part. Give Mags something worth working for and she just might put a little effort into it.

Maggie is suppose to be learning to "share". In this obstacle she was to roll the ball back and forth with another gymmate. The only problem was when it came her turn to roll, she lunged on the ball, grabbed it with both hands, and squealed when it was time to release. Hmmm...she might pan out to be an interesting toddler.

Is it possible for a 7 month old to have a favorite color? If so, Maggie's is definitely purple. It is the first color she goes to when playing with these wiffle balls and if it happens to roll away she will not take her eyes off of it. It's crazy!
Did I mention Maggie likes balls?

1 comment:
Brings back memories of our gym class when the boys were only 8 weeks old!!
What a fun mommy and me time with Maggie. She's just precious!
~Erica
Post a Comment