Monday, May 24, 2010

She's A Sitter


My sweet baby doll is sitting on her own. When Maggie finally decided she wanted to do it, she just did it. Now, does she always like it? Not exactly, she still prefers to be right on my hip. But boy, am I loving a sitting baby.

Feeding time is much easier with her sitting upright...no more slouching and repositioning. And now she loves her stroller rides even more. She sits straight up, hands on the tray, and takes in the scenery. Playtime is so much more enjoyable, not to mention no longer logistically challenging . I can actually sit in front of her and we can coo and goo over toys together. I love seeing her sweet face as opposed to the back of her head.

Now that I have an official sitter, it's time for gym class. I signed her up this week and we are set to start at the beginning of June. I know she is going to be crazy about it--she will have me all to her self for a whole 45minutes! I'm looking forward to some Mags and Mommy time.

Now I'm just waiting on some chompers! However, if it's up to Maggie...one milestone at a time.



1 comment:

The Fokens Family said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little sitter! Congrats on such a big milestone. She's growing way too fast.
~Erica