Erin's sweet Matthew Charles is on his way and set to arrive the first week in April. We sprinkled Erin with some baby blue goodies and lots of love on Saturday morning. Absolutely precious gifts...it almost made me miss having a baby boy! I can't wait to meet that sweet bundle in a few weeks!
I just loved the invites. I am so in to green right now, pair that with the baby blue and I thought they had a very classy look.
I had so much fun picking out the favors (that was my job). How cute are these elephant cookies? I got them from a bakery on Etsy....she did a great job matching them to the invites.
But alas, my favorite was the cake! It too was a great match to the invites and even more important, super yummy!
Like I said, Matthew received lots of sweet blue gifts (this not being one of them:) Just kidding...there is actually a very entertaining story behind this gift, so I just had to post the picture! It's one of those "you had to be there" kind of things.
The "Mommy to Be" and the hostesses. I have to brag here that these girls were the absolute easiest to plan a "sprinkle" with...so fun!
Next weekend?...Karen's baby luncheon...where we will celebrate another spring baby...this time a girl!

3 comments:
thank you for the post tribute to Matthew :) but eeks, can't wait to not have puffy face! And the picture of Al's gift...too funny!! Thank you thank you for a wonderful day! See you Saturday for the next one!
What a cute shower! With our recent move, I had not visited the blog in awhile and what fun to read back and see how big the kids are getting. They are both precious!
I love those cookies from Etsy. what seller makes them? I think I have a slight addiction to etsy...especially for kid's items.
Erin, you look great! Congrats!
Tanya,
It's so good to hear from you again! I was missing all of your sweet coments:)Hope the move went well!!
The cookie lady is Fancy Lady Gourmet and her etsy address is wwww.tabby cat13.etsy.com She is fabulous!
Post a Comment