Another spring baby, another celebration. This time we got together to welcome Bradley Elisabeth, Karen's newest addition. We all met for a sweet luncheon at The Swan Coach House located in the History Center. It was the perfect venue on a perfect day. The first day of Spring could not have been any more Spring like. After a delicious lunch we treated ourselves to pink pettifores. Congratulations Karen! We can't wait to meet the new precious bundle of pink!
The girls...Allison, Erica, Cristina, Beth, Donna, Me, and Karen. Only two of us there were not pregnant! I told you there were lots of Spring babies on the way! It's crazy to think that Maggie will be in the same grade as most of these gal's babies that haven't even arrived yet!
Another cute shower favor that I found on Etsy. And no, it's not a sachet as Erica originally thought:) It might be a bit awkward to be reminded of Karen's baby when we looked in our lingerie drawer. It's actually wild flower seeds in that pouch. I plan on taking Jack outside with me to plant them...we'll see what pops up!
Who said baby girls had to wear pink? Isn't this little red dress precious? If Bradley Elisabeth looks anything like Karen's first baby girl, she is sure to be a doll in this dress.
More cute goodies, this time green and pink! Can you guess who this is from? Yes me, I thought the colors might give it away...my fave baby girl colors! And I didn't even notice until I was posting this picture, that the monogram lady left off Elisabeth...oops! Sorry about that Karen! At least she will be in the privacy of her own bathroom when she uses the hooded towel!

2 comments:
Such a fun celebration with all of the girls! Thanks for welcoming Bradley Elisabeth! But oh, I hate my PG pictures! Yuck! I have avoided taking hardly any pictures this pregnancy! Oh well- cant wait to get back to normal:)
Karen..you radiate!
What a beautiful day to celebrate Bradley Elisabeth:)
~Erica
Post a Comment