A bit obnoxious, I know. But, I can't help it--I LOVE pictures of my kids. And excuse the awful photography on my part. The wall is right in a hallway and it was impossible to get a good angle.
So let's play a little game of Where's Maggie? (you know, like the old Where's Waldo?--I used to love those books) . Anyway, there are now two new framed images of her up there. Can you find them? (don't scroll down until you've found them)
Here they are...
How did you do? It probably wasn't too hard to find that GIANT one in the upper left hand corner. We were going for the look of making "Maggie shine" since Jack takes up the other two thirds of the wall. I'm pretty sure the goal was accomplished. However, I do personally think our "wall" looks complete now. I can't even imagine it without Maggie, kind of like my life.
I'm sure you are wondering what I'm going to do when we have her next session. The plan is to change some of the pics out. I hate to do it, but the time has come.
Thanks for playing!

1 comment:
I came across the gallery while searching for "frame galleries" What size frames are you using and does this take up the whole wall? (Ceiling to floor or ceiling to chair-rail.) Looks nice. I'm going to try to "steal" your idea. Thanks for the inspiration. :)
Post a Comment