Karen--girl...check
Erin--boy...check
Andrea--boy...check
Erica--girl...check
Still waiting on Tasha (who is not finding out until arrival-boo!) and Allison, who should know soon. Hmmm...will I be 6 for 6? Time will tell!
***UPDATE...since I wrote this post Allison found out the gender of her June baby. It's a BOY!! Yea for her and her family, but bad news for my predictions. I guessed a girl. Can't get them all right;)

3 comments:
P-
You're Good! I hope that you and the kiddies are staying warm. Maggie is so cute and Jack is, too. I hope that you are doing well and taking care of yourself. Easier said than done, right? Well, our newest munchkin will be named William "Paul", Paul's and Paula's are good people, right? Take Care and Congrats to all of the mama's and their new babies.
XOXO
Sorry to sadly mess up the prediction scores! BOY BOY BOY!!!!
Oh that's so exciting for Allison! P, I'd say you've still got the numbers to prove your skills!
~Erica
Post a Comment