Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's A...

You didn't think I was going to give it away that easily, did you? So instead, here are a few clues. Let me know your guess and I'll let you know the answer soon! Pink or blue?--read the clues!

1. I am still out numbered at the Cibula household, don't forget about Cosby--he's part of the family too!


2. I was super nauseated at the beginning of this pregnancy.


3. My skin is horrible.


4. I crave eggs, fruit, and peanut butter.


5. Grandma's know best.


6. I have a lot to do.


7. This baby has a first name, but we are still working on the middle name.


8. Take Clay to Vegas if you want the odds in your favor.


9. This doesn't necessarily mean that we are done--we are taking it one baby at a time.


10. The ultrasound appointment was very eventful--it took FOREVER to find the gender.


11. I have to shave my legs everyday with this pregnancy which I am not use to.


12. The majority of my friends have at least one of these.


13. Clay and I both feel some new added pressure.


14. I'm gaining weight exactly like I did with Jack, however I think my rear might be even a bit bigger this time.


15. Jack and my Mom both got their wish.


16. We are already in love with this baby!





9 comments:

The Campbells said...

Yea! If it is what I think... I have lots of pink for you!

The Fokens Family said...

C'mon, announce it already!!
Is it what I think it is??
So thrilled for you!

Karen said...

See, I told you it was a GIRL!!!

Andrea said...

You and Clay make cute babies, so I know this one will be SUPER cute, no matter what! Is it a little Paula?

Allison said...

I told you!!!! Can't wait to pass along a bunch of clothes!

S, J, B, & S said...

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has to be a girl. SO SO excited for you!!!

Erin said...

I guess my boy vibes were wrong (and the Chinese calendar is always right)! How exciting!

Summer said...

So I'm thinking it's a GIRL!!!!
Congrats to you and the fam!!!

Grammy said...

Got my wish too!! Wait til Larkin hears!