Friday, June 5, 2009

A Pretty Hello from...

Baby Girl Cibula
**if they got it right...I'm still in shock & a bit skeptical, but oh so excited**



4 comments:

amy said...

I'm so excited Caroline will now have a girlfriend to play with when we all get together! Congrats, I know you'll love having a girl!

Andrea said...

How AWESOME! Jack will be such a great BIG brother! What a lucky little lady! God Bless you all!

Kari said...

I am so excited for you guys. I bet Jake will be a great big brother to a little sister. I know you will have so much fun with her. There is something really special about a little girl. Especially for those of us who were raised by our mom.
Call me because I want to tell you something.

S, J, B, & S said...

Oh she is beautiful!! What a NEAT picture!! You will treasure that always. So excited for you and your sweet baby girl!!! I will have to live vicariously through you because I am sure I will end up with ALL boys (which is fine ... I'm just sayin')!!