Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Spirit

In an effort to get into the Christmas spirit, this is how we spent our first weekend in December...
First, we went to visit Santa Claus. And I wouldn't have expected anything but this...

Then we gave a reindeer a try. Jack was thinking "better, but not great".

And last we enjoyed our "oh so troublsome tree". And this time Jack was thinking, "this is more like it!".

Posted by Picasa



2 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

TOO cute! Was that the Avenue Santa?? Just curious to see if they still have that going this year. I loved your tree post b/c I could just picture the whole drama! Landon couldn't get over Clay actually "trimming" the tree!

Erin said...

you are so lucky you snuck that Santa shot in! :) I don't know how we missed each other....I swear I have the same shots of Nate on the green reindeer and everything, he thought he was hysterical!