Friday, December 12, 2008

Not Sure How To Take This?


I picked Jack up from school today, just as I do every Friday at 12:30. And this was the brief conversation that took place with his teachers...

Me: good afternoon!

Teacher 1: hi!, (looking towards Jack) Jack come on over, Mommy's here!

Teacher 1: (now looking at me) Does he just pass out when you put him to bed?

Me: (with a puzzled brow) yes, he usually does, he loves his sleep

Teacher 1: We figured (looking at teacher 2 and smiling ever so kindly), we were just discussing that before you got here

Me: (thinking, but wanting to say it out loud) What does that mean? Is he really that hyper or does he just look like a great sleeper?

Luckily, Jack arrived to the door at that moment and I no longer had to worry about trying to bite my tongue. Hmmm...the joy of a boy, I think?




No comments: